Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments
Easily send money to friends and family — across town or across the country — with person-to-person payments.
This free service lets you help your young scholar buy textbooks, pay the babysitter, or split the tab for dinner with a friend by using your smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer. Account numbers between the sender and receiver can be confidential by choosing to use an email address.
- Quickly and easily send money from your checking or savings account
- Conveniently available within online banking and mobile banking
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address
- No need to exchange private account information
- Save valuable time; no trips to the bank necessary
Before You Get Started
You will need to enroll in Bill Pay within MCTeller Online Banking in order to activate P2P on your mobile device.
How It Works
- Initiate the P2P transfer by choosing "Pay a Person" within Bill Pay
- Enter a name, nickname, email address, and keyword only you and the recipient will know
- Select the date you would like the transaction to process
- You may write a message to the recipient in the memo box and hit "Submit"
- The recipient is then requested by email to enter their bank account information and the keyword, which you have given them (all this is done on a secure site to complete the transaction)
- Money is deposited to the recipient's account within 2-3 business days
- For smartphones and tablet apps, tap the P2P icon within Mobile Banking to send P2P payments.