Teen Savings Account
Once kids start earning money of their own, the temptation to buy, buy, buy pretty much follows. Opening a MountainCrest Credit Union Teen Savers account can help tilt the scales toward saving some of that newfound money.
This free account is for teens 13-18 years of age. It earns competitive dividends to keep the balance growing. Because in this case, there's no such thing as too much of a good thing.
- Available to teens age 13-18
- Competitive dividends on entire balance
- Compounded daily, paid monthly
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- Teen savers are eligible to open a Free Checking account
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-statements
- Free telephone banking
- Nationwide surcharge-free ATMs and thousands of shared branch locations via the CO-OP Network
- No minimum deposit to open
- Federally insured by NCUA