Skip a Payment
Give your budget some room to breathe, and add extra flexibility to your loan with a Skip a Payment.
- Skip a MountainCrest Credit Union loan
- Request must be made prior to due date
- Loan cannot be delinquent at time of request
- All MCCU loans and accounts must be current
- Loan must be open a minimum of 6 months
- Interest will continue to accrue on the loan and may extend the loan term
- Offer does not apply to mortgage loans, home equity loans, credit cards or lines of credit
- $35 processing charge for each skip-payment
- You may skip up to two payments per loan for any 12-month period
All you have to do is complete our Skip-A-Payment Agreement in one of the following ways:
- Sign Electronically: Contact us and we will send the form through DocuSign for your electronic signature.
- Email/Fax: Download the Consumer Loan Skip-A-Payment Agreement Form and then email it to us at [email protected] or fax it to us at 425-297-9150.
We'll take care of the rest!
If you have any questions about Skip-A-Payment, please give us a call at (360) 435-5400 or try us toll-free at (877) 601-0000.