Visa Credit Card
Open a new MountainCrest Visa Platinum card and earn 10,000 ScoreCard® bonus points after your first purchase. You will also receive a 2.99% fixed promo APR1 for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, plus double ScoreCard® bonus points for the balance transfer amount.
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- ScoreCard® Rewards
- Earn 1 point for each dollar in purchases
- Redeem points for free travel, merchandise, cash and more
- Increased security with chip technology
- Contactless card - making it easy to pay with a tap
- Worldwide ATM access
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- Toll-free 24-hour Platinum Preferred customer service
- 24/7 online account access
- ID Navigator powered by NortonLifeLock
- $1,000,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Emergency card replacement
Using Your Credit Card Outside the United States?
Visit Visa Travel Support for security tips, travel tools, and more.
Read our Visa Disclosure for important details.
The MountainCrest Credit Union Visa Platinum credit card comes with the valuable ScoreCard® Rewards program.
- Earn points with every dollar in purchases
- Redeem points for cash, travel, brand name merchandise, gift cards, unique experiences, and more
- 24/7 booking with maximum flexibility
Log in to MCTeller Online Banking where you will find VISA eZCard, the place to view your ScoreCard® awards, redeem your points, book travel and more!
The power to protect in the palm of your hand. SecurLOCK™ Equip is a mobile app that allows you to control how, when and where your debit and credit cards are used. It is a simple and secure way to manage and monitor your payment transaction activity from your smart phone.
Choose to receive instant notifications every time your cards are used or only whenever certain parameters are triggered, such as transaction spending limits, merchant types or geographic locations. You also have the ability to turn your cards on or off anytime!
To get started, download the free SecurLOCK Equip app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Please note: SecurLOCK Equip will not set up a travel alert. If you are planning to travel outside the area, and you want to ensure your cards are not stopped by our fraud monitoring system, you will need to call us before you travel.
Visa Purchase Alerts
Visa Purchase Alerts is one of the ways we are helping you keep your account secure. Visa Purchase Alerts sends you real-time text or email alerts when you pay with your Visa credit or debit card.
It’s Easy to Get Started
Register your mobile device and email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts. Then choose the notification triggers that match your needs. You will receive text or email alerts based upon your selected criteria.
Actual time to receive a transaction alert is dependent on wireless service and coverage within area.
A qualified transaction is any transaction routed through Visa.
How This Card Benefit Program Works
Visa cardholders must enroll to use NortonLifeLock. They can choose the complimentary ID Navigator benefit, or a more robust NortonLifeLock™ product at a special discounted price. The steps for the enrollment process are outlined below:
- Cardholders go to www.cardbenefitidprotect.com and enter their Visa credit card number to confirm eligibility.
- Upon confirmation, the cardholder is directed to a custom NortonLifeLock™ landing page for benefit enrollment.
- Cardholders enter their personal information for monitoring and receive an enrollment confirmation.
Once enrollment is complete, the cardholder is directed to the Member Portal to view and manage the benefit. Notifications and alerts are sent to cardholders via the LifeLock identity mobile app, or by text, phone1 or email depending on the preferences cardholders set up when they created their account.
When a cardholder receives an alert or notification and a link is included, the cardholder can click on the provided link, which will take them to more detailed information on the event and next steps or best practices that may help to minimize the impact to their identity.
Here are just a few ways ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock can help
- Dark Web Monitoring - Continuously patrols the dark web and private forums looking for personal information that my belong to you. Should it be found, notifications are sent with suggested steps.
- Data Breach Notifications - Sends notifications on large-scale breaches so you can act quickly should a breach affect your personal information.
- Stolen Wallet Assist - A stolen wallet can mean a lost identity. If your wallet is stolen you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replace key documents like your credit cards, driver's licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards and more.
1APR=Annual Percentage Rate. After the promotional period, your rate will revert to your standard APR. Offer valid on non-MCCU balances. The amount is limited to your approved credit line.