COVID-19 Awareness and Information
Update: Effective Tuesday, July 7th:
In compliance with the statewide mandate, masks are required. Please use our drive-up if you are not wearing a mask.
Online, Mobile, and Telephone Banking are available for members. Visit our Account Services page for additional details.
Both branches have a night-drop where you can drop off deposits or payments. You can also get cash with free access at up to 30,000 CO-Op network ATMS. Learn more here.
Update: Effective Monday, June 22nd our lobbies will be open for normal lobby hours and branch operations.
To help maintain the safety of our members, employees, and community:
- We ask that you wear a mask
- Practice social distancing while visiting our branches
- Protective screens have been installed at the teller line and in private offices
- Additional cleaning procedures have been implemented at each branch location
We look forward to seeing you!
We are here to help: Member Assistance
If you are experiencing financial hardships due to the current crisis, please reach out to us for assistance at 360-435-5400
Be aware of fraud schemes and scams
MountainCrest will never solicit your credit union account number, debit or credit card number, PIN number, log-in credentials, Social Security Number or any other sensitive information from you via email or phone. If you receive a phone call or e-mail requesting this information, please do not give it out. If you are unsure whether a message you are receiving is legitimate, please reach out to us.
The FBI is reporting an uptick in the number of fraud schemes related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The FBI advises people to be on the lookout for the following:
- Fake CDC emails: Watch out for emails claiming to be from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or organizations claiming to offer information about the virus. Do not click on any links or attachments you do not recognize. Also, be wary of websites and apps claiming to track COVID-19 cases worldwide.
- Phishing emails: Emails asking you to verify personal information in order to receive an economic stimulus check are likely fake and looking to steal your personal information. Government agencies are not sending unsolicited emails seeking private information in order to send you money. Phishing emails may also claim to be related to charitable contributions, general financial relief, airline carrier refunds, fake cures/vaccines, and fake testing kits.
- Counterfeit treatments or equipment: Be cautious of anyone selling products that claim to prevent, treat, diagnose, or cure COVID-19. Also, be aware of counterfeit products for sanitizing and personal protective equipment.
- Fraudsters impersonating the IRS: The IRS will not call or text you to verify information in order to receive a federal stimulus check. For more information from the IRS click here>
Update: Effective March 18, 2020
Branch operations are temporarily moving to drive-up only. Our call center will continue to be available during regular business hours.
After serious consideration, and review of the latest information from the CDC and the Governor's Office, we have made the decision to temporarily move our branch operations to drive-up only.
If a situation calls for direct interaction with a staff member, or you need to access your safety deposit box, please contact us and we will make an appointment.
March 9, 2020
With the coronavirus (COVID-19) becoming more active in our area, we want to reassure you that MCCU is following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to appropriately respond to this potential public health threat.
Our plan is to maintain a safe environment for members who visit our branches, and we expect to keep regular business hours at our locations and Call Center. In the event we do need to adjust our hours or close a location, we will provide notice via our website.
We encourage you to follow the CDC's recommendations for preventing the spread of this and other infectious viruses including regularly washing your hands and staying home if you are ill.
If you need to contact a MCCU representative, please call 877-601-0000. You may also send us a secure message using Messages in MCCU Online Banking.